Many people opt for home window tinting in Fort Lauderdale, but it’s important to be aware that not all tint is equal. The job will only be as good as the quality of tint used and the company’s expertise in applying it. Southern Glass Protection has provided the service for over 20 years in South Florida, and they choose LLumar tint because it is a high-quality product and helps protect the home in several ways.
“Homeowners don’t know about different window tint brands, and that’s okay,” says Vince Ceraulo, Southern Glass Protection president. “We have made it our business to ensure that they are getting a high-quality product that will give them a good return on their investment.”
The company has completed thousands of home window tinting projects using LLumar tint. They have chosen to use that particular brand, which has been making window film for over 60 years, because of the outstanding reputation their products have. The window film is made in the USA, using advanced engineering and technology to create a window tint that is long-lasting, durable, and offers protection.
Here are 6 ways LLumar tint protects homes in Fort Lauderdale:
- Home window tinting helps filter out 99.9% of the harmful UV rays from entering the window. This protects those inside the room from harmful rays and lowers skin cancer risks.
- When a home has tint on it, the windows become stronger because it adds a layer of protection. Rather than shattering if something hits it, the window may break but will keep from shattering into many pieces. The film holds it into place better, keeping the elements out.
- Burglars tend to case out homes that they are interested in breaking into. This makes their plans more challenging and helps keep them from targeting the home. When a home has LLumar tint on it, the would-be thieves will not be able to see inside.
- Replacing faded furniture and flooring can be costly. When a high-quality window tint is on the window, it prevents the sun from being able to consistently shine on the furniture and flooring, thereby protecting it from the harsh sunlight.
- Home window tinting helps protect those in the room beyond skincare, too. It cuts the glare, making it more comfortable for people to see the television or computer screen. This is important for those who work at home or spend much time relaxing in the room.
- Homeowners can be protected from rising electric bills when they have LLumar tint on their windows. The film can help better regulate the home temperature, keeping it cooler during the hot months. This will keep the air conditioning from running as much, which will reduce monthly bills.
“LLumar offers a solid way to protect your investment in window tinting,” added Ceraulo. “You can’t go wrong with choosing the best name in the business. When you invest in quality, you will gain the most benefits.”
While home window tinting helps keep the bright sunlight out of the room, it doesn’t diminish the ability to see outside. Natural light can still come into the room, and people inside can still see the outdoors fine. The film makes it more comfortable since it reduces the heat, glare, harmful rays, and more. Window tinting offers energy efficiency, can help people avoid replacing windows, improves comfort and security in the home, and adds a design element.